Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the person/s or organization hiring Pop Up Play to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the soft play equipment. Please ensure the following safety instructions are followed:
1) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the soft play area. This will avoid any accidental risks and keep the equipment clean. (Please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a $50 cleaning charge)
2) All shoes, jewelry, loose objects in pockets, and badges MUST be removed before entering the soft play area to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the equipment
3) NO face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or SILLY STRING to be used either on or near the soft play area. (Please note these products will cause damage to the equipment that cannot be repaired)
4) Pop Up Play is not responsible for striking or damaging any underground utility lines/devices (included but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, etc.). It is lessee’s responsibility to tell Pop Up Play where equipment is to be set up and have any underground utility lines marked prior too.
5) Climbing, hanging or sitting on safety gates is dangerous and must not be allowed.
6) A responsible Adult must supervise the soft play equipment, at all times.
7) Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
8) No pets, toys (other than soft balls) or sharp instruments in the soft play area at any time.
9) Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults in the equipment area.
10) If balls are out of the ball pit an extra fee will be charged.
At time of booking, a $100 deposit along with a signed contract will be required to secure your requested date. Remaining balance will be due seven (7) days prior to your event and will be charged to the credit card on file. Failure to pay balance will result in cancellation of the event and a cancellation fee totaling 30% of your package total. If booking is less than seven days prior to the party date, the full amount will be due at the time of booking.
Should you need to cancel your reservation, please be sure to call us as soon as possible at 502-494-0903. Cancellations seven (7) days or more prior to the event will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations less than seven (7) days prior to the event may result in the loss of your deposit.
If you are hosting an outdoor event you assume all weather-related risks. However, if it should rain, Pop Up Play will work with you on a solution suitable to all parties. If you are not able to hold your party indoors, a refund will be given on your deposit and payment. *Once Pop Up Play is set up and your event time has started a refund WILL NOT be issued.
Set Up/Take Down/Delivery
Set up/ Take down are included in your package price. Renter is responsible for clearing all areas needed for equipment and must be present at the time of delivery. Delivery 30 miles outside of Pop Up Play is subject to a delivery fee of 25.00.
Equipment Cleaning Care
To reduce the number of germs and therefore the spread of disease or illness we ask that you immediately disinfect any equipment that has come in contact with the following situations: Leaked soiled diapers, vomit, blood, or mucous. A disinfectant will be provided by Pop Up Play to ensure proper sterilization that is safe for all, including the equipment.